College Consensus, a unique college ratings website that aggregates publisher rankings and student reviews, has published their ranking of the Best Catholic Colleges and Universities 2019.
To identify the Best Catholic Colleges and Universities 2019, College Consensus combined the latest results from the most respected college rankings with thousands of real student reviews to produce a unique consensus score for each school.
“The College Consensus methodology pulls together rankings from U.S. News & World Report, The Wall Street Journal, and Wallethub, averaging all of a given school’s numbers to get the Publisher Rating,” the editors explain. “Then we average student reviews from sites like Cappex, Niche, Student Review and more, to get the full picture of how students see their colleges, which we call the Student Review Rating. Put them together and we have the College Consensus.”
The Top 10 Catholic colleges, according to the combination of published rankings and student reviews are:
1. University of Notre Dame – Notre Dame, IN
2. Providence College – Providence, RI
3. Loyola University Maryland – Baltimore, MD
4. Georgetown University – Washington, DC
5. College of the Holy Cross – Worcester, MA
6. Fairfield University – Fairfield, CT
7. Thomas Aquinas College – Santa Paula, CA
8. Santa Clara University – Santa Clara, CA
9. Creighton University – Omaha, NE
10. University of Scranton – Scranton, PA
For more information, go to https://www.collegeconsensus.com/rankings/best-catholic-colleges/.