From Monday, April 27th to Tuesday, May 5th, The Association for Enterprise Growth (AEG) will share their expertise in helping business owners and executives grow mid-market businesses.
AEG’s ecosystem of advisors across 25 complementary disciplines will share their perspectives on 7 critical areas business leaders need to address to withstand the pandemic disruption including:
- Cash usage and liquidity (4/27 at 8:00am EDT)
- Employee retention (4/28 at 8:00am EDT)
- Internal and external communications (4/29 at 8:00am EDT)
- Adapting short-term strategy (4/30 at 8:00am EDT)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (5/1 at 8:00am EDT)
- Personal financial issues (5/4 at 8:00am EDT)
- Managing security and culture of remote work (5/5 at 8:00am EDT)
In a series of 30-minute executive briefings over 7 days, AEG will share 15 minutes of insights followed by 15 minutes of Q&A (submit questions in advance with registration or in real-time chat). Registrants will get access to recorded sessions.