There is only one week left until the start of the Virtual Princi8pled Entrepreneurship™ Conference! If you’ve not yet registered, we encourage you to take advantage of a special offer by using the code “CBJ” at check out!
Join the Napa Institute and The Busch School of Business at The Catholic University of America October 13-14, 2020 — with access to the talks to December 31, 2020—as speakers and Catholic leaders explore the topic of Ethical Management and Faith in an Era of Woke Capitalism.
For decades, scholars, Church leaders and others have been asking businesses to be more ethical.
Suddenly—almost overnight, it seems—companies are keen to show their consciences and concerns about Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues to the public…. and there is increasing media and public expectancy, perceived value, and “woke” judgement regarding these issues.
How should Catholic business leaders navigate this complex situation?
This conference, offered virtually, will give the latest insights into the following questions, and more, from the perspective of the Catholic Faith:
- What is Woke Capitalism? What does it have to do with Ethical Management? Is it sincere, or just posturing?
- How should controversial issues—such as life and gender issues—be addressed?
- What role can faith play in management?
Featured presentations include:
- Brian Hooks and Tim Busch : Stand Together CEO and chairman Brian Hooks and Napa Institute founder and CEO, Pacific Hospitality Group, Tim Busch discuss Brian’s forthcoming book “Believe in People: Bottom Up Solutions for a Top Down World,” written by Charles Koch.
In his book, Koch shows how Americans from all walks of life can tackle our country’s biggest problems and create a society where ALL people can thrive.
Written for the millions of “social entrepreneurs” who want to make a bigger difference, the book provides a guide for anyone who wants to help end the injustices that surround us, and to transform society by empowering people from the bottom up.
- An Interview with His Eminence, Cardinal Pell
An interview by Monica Doumit, Director of Public Affairs and Engagement for the Archdiocese of Sydney and a columnist with The Catholic Weekly, which originally aired during Napa Institute’s Summer Conference.
- Exclusive Q & A
Register for the Conference before Friday, October 9, 2020 for an exclusive opportunity to ask a question to the live panel of Dr. Andrew Abela, Tim Busch, Fr. Roger Landry and John Meyer as they discuss Ethical Management and Faith in an Era of Woke Capitalism from New York City, NY, on October 13, 2020.