Everybody wants to live a better life. Whether we are graduating or encountering post-retirement opportunities and challenges, we want to stay on track and contribute to what is good, inspiring, and helpful in the world. But how?
Chris Lowney, a popular speaker on leadership, corporate ethics, and decision making, wants to share with you his ten simple, daily habits that will help you build a better life one day—one moment—at a time. Lowney outlines how to implement these ten simple habits and practices in the fast-changing and ever-challenging reality of our daily lives. And he illustrates how these small things performed every day will not only change us for the better but, through our individual influence, make the world better too.
In case there’s any doubt about the value of this short, easy-to-digest little book, Make Today Matter has already won the following awards:
- 2018 Independent Press Award, Distinguished Favorite: Inspiration
- 2019 Illumination Book Awards, Gold in Self-Help/Recovery
- 2019 Independent Press Award, Winner in Self-Help: Spiritual
- 2019 International Book Awards, Finalist, Self-Help: Motivational
- 2019 Catholic Press Association Book Awards, Honorable Mention in Spirituality
- Order Now/Learn More: Make Today Matter, by Chris Lowney
- Ten bloggers joined in a blog hop celebrating Make Today Matter. Each writer reflected on a different habit from the book. Find the full list of those posts and videos with me introducing each habit here.